Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Bead for Every Occasion


Many of you know of my love for all things beautiful. . .clothes, home decor, men, and of course jewelry. So, instead of going through my ongoing battle with buying jewelry that always broke, I decided to start making my own jewelry a couple years ago with the help of my sister and friend Jamie. We all received so many comments on our creations, that I decided to take it to the next level. In July 2008, A Bead for Every Occasion was born. Today I am excited to announce that our company is now home to 6 amazing artists who all have their own unique style and fun personalities. It's been a bit of a struggle to get the company up and running, and I've made my fair share of missteps - but things just keep getting better and better for us. We sell jewelry online at shopabeadforeveryoccasion.com, are currently looking to sell in local stores, and also host parties at our friends and clients' homes where you can buy a custom design or create one of your own. I'm sure you'll be hearing much more about the company, but for now go check out the designs and enjoy! :)

No comments: